CHOOSE A PLAN ?
Frequently Asked Questions
Please pay attention that 1 subscription can be used on multiple devices but you can watch only on 1 device at the same time.
We don’t offer a trial or free test account. Our price is the best in the market
If the link is not working, always check the link on PC using the VLC software. If it works it means that there is something wrong on your end. When typing in your M3U link make sure you are not entering any space and you are not using your M3U link on other devices.
Contact us if the link does not work on your PC after troubleshooting.
We strive to provide you with a high level of service at very discounted rates. So please keep this in mind first and foremost.
If a channel is down, we will do our best to restore that back to service.
Please use the guidelines below before reporting a channel:
– Stop and give it a couple of minutes. We reboot and swap channels when needed. The channel may be coming back.
– Is this happening on all channels? If it is, you need to check on your end.
– Reboot your devices and wait for 30 secs before turning them back on (STBs, Android Boxes, Routers, Cable modems)
– Make sure you are connecting using a LAN (Ethernet) cable to devices and not via Wifi.
First, please check your network connection, reboot your router and device, and then try again.
Secondly, if your network connection is no problem, please check whether your account is used on other devices. as you can view from more than 1 device at the same time.
Subscription will start to be active from the moment you receive your activation credentials in your e-mail.
Ali subscribed for 3 Months on February 1st at 11:55 PM and activation credentials were received February 2nd at 00:10 AM. Ali subscription will start to be active from February 2nd 00:10 AM for next 3 months.
Sometimes you may experience buffering due to low internet speed or high internet traffic.
The most common cause of buffering is the result of slow internet connection. This may be because of low internet speed or other users hogging the bandwidth in your house. Do you have lots of users in your home? Disconnect them all and try again
The second reason is that you are using Wi-Fi, which is not suited for watching TV as you need direct (LAN) connection to internet network in order to enjoy smooth watching without interruptions.
Directly connect to your router using a LAN (ethernet) cable or to a power line adaptor.
If not possible, try moving the box closer to the router.
Change your WI-FI channel. To avoid interference with nearby devices.
If you experience buffering press “pause” for 10-15 seconds and resume, most of the time that will eliminate the need to buffer.
We activate all new accounts in maximum 4 hours after the invoice is paid.
Please check whether your account is used on other devices.
If yes, please visit https://showip.net/ by using a computer, and find your IP Address, next send your IP Address to us for restoration. Please note that 1 subscription can only be used on 1 device at the same time, otherwise your account would be banned soon because of automatic security defense.
*If you abuse our service with using multiple devices for 1 subscription be aware we may permanently ban your subscription.
Yes. Our service is available worldwide to everyone.
– Did you give us the correct MAC address?
– Is your Internet speed at the recommended minimum— 8 Mbps for HD channels—or higher?
– Is your device wired in (Ethernet) or is it connected wirelessly (WiFi or mobile data)? Ethernet will always be faster and more stable; use Ethernet, if you can.
– Are your device’s specs powerful enough to effortlessly handle live HD streaming?
– If you’re using an STB emulator have you tried wiping your app’s cache then restarting your device?
– If you’re using a MAG box have you tried restarting your device?
– If you’re using an Android device/MAG box have you tried logging out then factory resetting your device?
– Have you double-checked the server portals we sent you in the activation e-mail?
If you are using a set-top box such as MAG or AVOV and have just set up your device with our service, you will need to perform a hard reset of your device. Simply power off your device, unplug your power cable and re-plug it in.
For Kodi, you will need to clear your cache. If unsuccessful, attempt a re-install of Kodi itself.
If while you are watching a channel the service appears to have paused, simply select and open another channel, then return to the original channel to see if it is now playing, this can be due to break in transmission for a second, the software will halt under these conditions.
Pay with your Debit/Credit Card through secured payment gate with automatic currency conversion and no hidden fees.
We can not promise all channels are working properly due to your Internet speed, Individual channel technical difficulties or if incompatible device/app/program is used.
Please use speed test server below to test your internet connection, Do this few times through the day. This will give you a good idea of overall internet speed available to you. A stable 4.0 Mbps is the minimum requirement.
Internet Protocol Television (IPTV) uses Internet technology to send television programming to your TV. IPTV uses a broadband Internet connection for top international programming directly to your home without a satellite dish. Just connect your device to your IPTV Internet from the house and on your TV, then sit back and enjoy.
How To Setup
Setup instruction for a Samsung/LG Smart TV or Amazon Fire Stick. IPTV. IPTV Active uses a media controller app called ‘Smart IPTV’, this app is free to use for a period of seven days, you will then be asked to make a one-time donation of € 5.49 (Euros) towards the Smart IPTV app development.
- In order to check if your Samsung/LG Smart TV or Amazon Fire Stick is compatible with the IPTV Active Service go to the Samsung or LG Smart TV app store screen and search for the ‘Smart IPTV’ app. If the app is not displayed on the main screen you may have to search for it in ‘All Apps’ or ‘Updates’.
- Launch the ‘Smart IPTV’ app.
- Make a note of the ‘MAC Address’ which is displayed on the screen.
- Go to http://siptv.eu/mylist/ from any web browser.
- Go to the section ‘Add external playlist links (URLs)’ and enter your ‘Mac’ address and the unique IPTV.Shop subscription URL into the ‘Link’ field.
- Ensure the ‘countries’ drop-down selection on ‘Various’.
- Check in the ‘Keep online’ checkbox.
- Click on the ‘Add Link’ button
- Restart the ‘Smart IPTV’ app or TV.
- In order to view channel groups, press the blue button on your remote control.
1 – Download Smart IPTV into your TV
( This is only for Samsung and LG Smart TV )
- Go to your TV apps store
- Search for Smart IPTV
- Install Smart IPTV and open Smart IPTV
Now you can see your MAC address on the right side of your screen
2- Add channels into Smart IPTV
- Go to www.siptv.eu/mylist/
- Add your MAC and your M3U Subscription URL
- Click on Add Link
1- Download VLC ( Download URL https://www.videolan.org/vlc/index.html)
2 – Open VLC Player
3- Go to Media -> Open Network stream.
4- Add your Subscription URL we sent to you and press play
5- Wait till all the Channels load (this may take some time)
Choose a Channel and enjoy the show
Download and install IPTV Smarters player from Apple store
Click Login with Xtream Code Api and Add User
Supply the details sent to your email after subscription
Connect MAG DEVICE to TV and Internet. Then do as follows
- Go to: Settings—> System Settings —> Servers—>Portals
- Set Portal 1: IPTV Active
- Set Portal 1 URL ( see your E-mail )
- Set Portal 2 Name leave this empty
- Set Portal 2 URL leave this empty
- Reboot device
- After the box has restarted, wait until the TV screen shows the channels.